Last Updated: April 02, 2018
Thank you for using Grey Louis!
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the Grey Louis Platform.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an Grey Louis Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender and location.
- Profile Information. To use certain features within the Grey Louis Platform, we may also ask you to complete a profile, which may include your address and phone number. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, name, gender, age, and description) are a part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
- Payment Information. We collect your financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) when you use the Payment Services to process payments or register for payouts.
- Communications with Grey Louis and other Members. When you communicate with Grey Louis or use the Grey Louis Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Grey Louis Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Grey Louis Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Grey Louis Platform.
When you use the Grey Louis Platform, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Grey Louis Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches for Influencer, Campaigns you have made, and other actions on the Grey Louis Platform.
- Location Information. When you use certain features of the Grey Louis Platform, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use the Grey Louis Platform, even if you have not created an Grey Louis Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Grey Louis Platform (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Grey Louis Platform.
- Transaction Information. We collect information related to your transactions on the Grey Louis Platform, including the date and time, amounts charged, and other related transaction details.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the Grey Louis Platform, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Grey Louis Platform.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Grey Louis Platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Grey Louis Platform, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Grey Louis Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Grey Louis Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Members.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Grey Louis Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and preferences.
- Enable you to access and use the Payment Services.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your identity or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide).
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service, Payments Terms, and other policies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your communication preferences (including information about Grey Louis or partner campaigns and services).
- Personalize, measure, and improve advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Grey Louis or its third party business partners.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your Grey Louis Account.
3.2 Sharing between Influencers and Companies.
To help facilitate Campaigns, we may share your information with other Members as follows:
- When you as an Influencer submit a Campaign request, certain information about you is shared with the Company, including your full name and other public profile informations. When your Campaign request is confirmed, or you confirm a request, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the Campaign, like your phone number and email address.
- When you as a Company have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Influencer to coordinate the Campaign, such as your full name, phone number, and email address.
We don’t share your billing and payout information with other Members.
3.3 Profiles, Campaigns, and other Public Information.
The Grey Louis Platform lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, city, gender, age, and target audience, are publicly visible to others.
- Campaigns on Marketplace are publicly visible and include information such as the Company description, Influencer Services, Payment amount, date, the Company public profile photo, and any additional information the Company chooses to share.
- If you submit content in a public forum or social media post, or use a similar feature on the Grey Louis Platform, that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on the Grey Louis Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.4 Service Providers.
3.6 Grey Louis Payments.
Grey Louis may share your personal information to: provide the Payment Services and facilitate your use of the Grey Louis Platform
3.7 Safety and Compliance with Law.
Grey Louis may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Grey Louis, to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, to enforce and administer our Terms of Service or other agreements with Members, for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Grey Louis, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
We will attempt to notify Members about these requests unless: providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Grey Louis’s property, its Members and the Platform (collectively, “Risk Scenarios”). In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that Member about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
We may display parts of the Grey Louis Platform (e.g., your Campaign or Influencer page) on sites operated by Grey Louis’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Campaigns or Influencer profile are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
3.13 Business Transfers.
3.14 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Google Maps/Earth.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences. There are two types of cookies used on the Grey Louis Platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Grey Louis Platform.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Grey Louis Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.
5.1 Why Grey Louis Uses These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Grey Louis Platform and the Payment Services.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Grey Louis Platform.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Grey Louis Platform and to improve the Grey Louis Platform.
- To serve you tailored advertising (on the Grey Louis Platform and on third party websites).
- To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Grey Louis Platform and Grey Louis advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Grey Louis Platform.
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
- THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The Grey Louis Platform may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). Grey Louis doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, Grey Louis, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Access and Update.
You may review, update, or delete the information in your Grey Louis Account by logging into your Grey Louis Account and reviewing your Account settings and profile.
6.2 Account deletion.
To delete your account:
1. Go to My Profile
2. Click Edit Profile
3. Click on “Want to delete your profile?” at the bottom of the page
When you cancel your account, any Campaign you’ve made as a Company or an Influencer will automatically be canceled.
Be aware that your data and information will be deleted and lost.
Note that information that you have shared with others (like Reviews or forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Grey Louis Platform in association with your first name, even after your Grey Louis Account is cancelled.
6.3 Review Your Information.
You may request in writing copies of your personal information held by us. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by us as soon as practicable, and in any event not more than 40 days after receiving a valid request in writing. There may be a charge to access your personal data (which will not exceed DKK80). We may request proof of identification to verify your access request.
If your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, let us know and we will update the relevant information. You may also request the erasure of your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. We will notify you within 40 days of your valid request about the relevant action taken.
6.4 Access and Challenge Information Provided to Us By Third Parties.
You are entitled to see and challenge information third parties provide to us as part of our fraud detection, prevention and risk assessment efforts if all of the following factors apply: we use third parties to carry out automated checks or risk assessments, we make a decision which has legal consequences for you or which significantly affects you, and such decision is based solely on such automated checks or risk assessments.
Requests should be addressed to: Grey Louis IVS, Data Protection Compliance, Thorsgade 67 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark. We may request proof of identification to verify your request.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information.
Grey Louis, Thorsgade 67, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
You may also email us.